Tuesday, September 22, 2015

When was the last time you were without food for three days?

When was the last time you were without food for three days, or more.....?

NO, I am not talking about fasting or being on one a 5:2 diet etc. I'm talking about you having no food at all. I'm talking about agonizing hunger, I'm talking about starvation. 

We hardly starve now, do we? 

We don't have to. There are those who do, those who cannot chose. We can chose. We can also chose to help. As little as about $20 is enough for one day - for 72 people! 

So, can you make a difference here? 

Of course you can. 

Will you? 

That is your choice. I hope you will, Agaptivity hope you will and the orphans in Kisumu hope you will. 

You will find all info on how to help on this webpage.

Kind regards

Ted Sjovall
Chairman
Agaptivity

No comments:

Post a Comment