Thursday, April 23, 2015

Good news

"I cannot control my tears....we had nothing,now we have..." - Wycliffe
 Great news on the mail this morning: 
”Today, one of our local politicians came to our aid and committed that he will pay the hospital bill for the kids and so by 3pm we shall be going home so getting subscribed drugs will be the lack. Because these kids are still very weak and malnourished and tired that need to take medication under my supervision, i will be heading with them to my house till they are fully recovered is when they will be with the rest in the shelter. On Monday next week we shall also be having a land board meeting at the ministry of land so that the land which is our we start getting process of  getting documents.”
From the chat a few minutes later:

W: God is so good!I sent you an update on email.

T: Hi Wycliffe!  I saw the good news.  And we have a new member, as from tonight. He will contribute with 125 dollars per quarter.

W: Ooh my God!What a miracle.

T: Yes. Let us now hope for more members. This guy is the one who saved us once, that one who donated 200 dollars. […] I guess we need some real engaged grass rooters who will pull more people along.

T: Now I have to fix the transfer and then I have to attend to the kids to send them to their daycare centre. OK? Hold on for the transfer info.

W: Waiting.

T: (Here Wycliffe got all details for the money transfer) There you go brother!

W: I cannot control my tears....we had nothing,now we have...

They need more contributors – Please sign up

No comments:

Post a Comment