Saturday, April 11, 2015

Urgency. Yet again.... Fire put out!

I wish I could take of this by myself but I can't....

From Wycliffe:
"Brother Ted,I informed kids that you were on your way to surgery to fix your knees then they felt sad and some even cried and some started shouting prayers for you.With tears,this made me personally and my wife who were with me giving this information uncontrollably.They know that when you are sick then their hopes are closed.To me personally,when you are well is like i am unwell.Of late i have been very low spiritually with no motivation at all.It has been almost 6 days with sufferings and lack of food for these orphans and i don't know where to run to only to pray for God to bring a blessing or someone to help.When they are dirty,with hunger,no water and soap to bath and they cry to me i have no one to turn to only to share with you and believe on GOD.I get so much discouraged when they look up to me and i have nothing.Today will be the 7th day with nothing.The situation is bad.How i wish there donation comes on our way today.Our prayers for your family and Agaptivity.We appreciate the much hard work you are doing to change lives and thank you so much.Kids told me to greet you(uncle Ted). God bless.Shalom.God is good!/////Wycliffe."

I chased for money for a few hours. Then I stepped in myself to put this fire out and save the day for them. $58 and they are safe till monday or tuesday.

Ted Sjovall
Chairman

No comments:

Post a Comment