Thursday, July 23, 2015

Effects of malaria.... Please help our friend in Kisumu.

Our friend, the care taker of the orphans, needs your help. There is also need of help regarding the orphans. Wycliffes words:
Bro,i have lost a lot of weight could be because of much loose of water in my body,vomiting and lack of appetite and effects of these  malaria drugs that have left me very week still.Though  i am improving and doing better today though i still cannot eat because i have no means.I thank you for your prayers they have kept me going.Finally,Schools started closing yesterdays,today and finally tomorrow Friday my only request would be should you be able please these orphans MUST come back all at the center by 2pm tomorrow.The need now is the transport cost for the 22 orphans as fare.This is urgent.Shalom!!Wycliffe.

Please help. Become a member and donate or just donate.

Kind regards

Ted Sjovall
Chairman
Agaptivity

No comments:

Post a Comment